Monday, February 15, 2016

FUL-Today post- Happy - Enjoy the day!



Hello Paper-friends!
It's my time again for a today post on the Flying Unicorn blog and It's a fun one. I decided to make a pair of classic cards. Using some yummie new Prima papers, Creative Embellishment Chippies and gorgeous flowers. Let's get started.


I started with the Creative Embellishment - Door knockers and coated them with Ranger - Liquid Pearls - Dark Chocolate. This will give them a beautiful shiny look. I chose 2 different papers from the new Prima - Vintage Emporium 6x6 Collection pack.



Since the cards are the standards 4"x5-1/2" I had to cut the papers down to 5-1/4" for the height and cut them at 2-1/2" so I had 2 parts. 1 - 2-1/2" and 1 - 3-1/2". This gave we room to choose a way to tear the papers, as you can see below. As usual I ink the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.


Under the edge of the tear I stuck lace I got from the FLying Unicorn store. I positioned my Embellishement by now it was dried and has a nice sheen. In my collection of Prima flowers I gathered leaves and flowers to complete the card. 


The end result is quite fetching.


For the second card I followed the same priciple. In the back of the 6x6 pak there is a sheet with stickers and I choose the titles of the cards. These cards will do nicely for multiple occasions. Not just birthdays and are masculine enough as well. 



Another full view.


I hope you enjoyed the making of these cards. Thank you for looking!

Have a wonderful day!

Used Products:
Prima - Vintage Emporium 6x6 Collection Kit
Flying Unicorn Lace
Prima Flowers





No comments:

Post a Comment