Thursday, October 20, 2016

Remember!


Hello Paper friends! Sharing with you a layout I made and as it turns out it fits for 2 challenges this month. Scraps and Pieces Emporium and Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo October Challenges.
This pictures was taken in the Las Vegas Bellagio. Waking through the decorations made you feel like walking in a magical forest. So gorgeous and awesome details.

         





I've used the 7Dots - Domestic Goddess papers and the colors are just colors are just perfect or this time of the year. 
For my background I used a combination of stamps and stencils listed below.


The collection had some perfect sheets with cutouts, tags and pieces to fuzzy cut. Wonderful to create my layers. Adding the beautiful UmWow chipboard pieces and some lace for the desired effect. I just love the word stickers 7Dots always provides with their collections. 


Of course no layout is complete with flowers. I combined some Prima flowers with Petaloo flowers. Some final ink splatters and we're all done!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

The list with used items:

7Dots Studios - Domestic Goddess - Proudly Handcrafted - SDPP00366
7Dots Studios - Domestic Goddess - 12th TeaCup - SDPP0040
7Dots Studios - Tags - SDPE8006
7Dots Studios - Domestic Goddess - Collage Adverts - SDPE8008
7Dots Studios - Domestick Stickers - Raspberry Muffin - SDST0016
UmWow - Chipboard
Prima - Heavy Gesso - 961442
Prima - Cling Stamps - Coffee Stains - 580247
Prima - Clear Stamps - Book - 960964
Prima - Clear Stamps - Salvage District - 584726
Prima - Boxed Flowers - Sweet Vintage - 586706
Prima - Color Bloom - Empress Gold - 580315
Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil
Petaloo - Darjeeling Mini Mix - Teastain Red - 1462-101R


Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

  1. Hi It's the 2nd of Your LO that my eyes just coming back to over and over again so I've added You to my blog cause You inspire me very much! Hopa You've had a good day and that Your weekend will be marvelous
    //Ann-Marie
    www.jozebelle.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Marie. You've really made my day :)

      Delete
  2. wow wow lovely Thanks for playing with scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete