Sunday, October 23, 2016

ScrapBerry's - Primavera Card


Hallo ScrapBerry and Paper friends!
Today I'm sharing with you a card I made with the gorgeous Primavera collection. Wonderful for among other things cards and layouts. 
The card today is suitable for lots of occasions. I'm loving the rich colors and they just pop when you use lots of layers.



On the Primavera Card 1 sheet you have a variety of cutouts to choose from and for this card I picked the peacock feather. 
Using the left over piece of paper, I ran it through the die-cut machine and made the leaves to keep in the same color scheme. 


The ScrapBerry's flowers are a perfect match.
To finish off the card I added the cute little Chipboard feather from the Birds of Paradise collection and some enamel Brads from the Fairy Tale collection.
I hope you got inspired!

Thank you for looking!

Primavera 6x6 Collection SCB220609009
Primavera - Cards 1 - SCB220609007
Birds of Paradise - Chipboard die Cuts No1 - SCB62000110
Fairy Tale - Enamel Brads - Fairy Tale 2 - SCB340207
Flowers - Cherry Blossom - White & BLue - SCB300215
Flowers - Gardenia - White - SCB300103

Have a wonderful day!






2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. The colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. The colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete