Saturday, February 25, 2017

Let's get lost in Dreams!


Hello Paper friends! 
So fun to be working with all the new  Prima Marketing releases from CHA this year. With the new Challenges for February the colors are all just perfect.






For my background I went with some stamps and stencils and paste. I wanted to keep it light and sparkly. I mixed some Mica powder in the paste to get some color. After that adding some misting and splatters.


I combined 2 of the new Prima collections - Love Clippings and Wild + Free. Gorgeous colors and the one note card just put me on the right track. I stamped several feathers and used embossing powder to make it stand out. Lots of fuzzy cutting and I'm on my way to a dream catcher. 


Decorated with flowers from the new collections and chipboard. 
Some close-ups.


I used some real feathers too with the paper ones. 


I hope you like the dreamy look!



List with used items:

Prima - Love Clippings - 12x12 collection - 992064
Prima - Love Clippings - Mine - 594381
Prima - Love Clippings - Love Clippings - 594343
Prima - Love Clippings - 2 the Moon & Back - 594428
Prima - Wild + Fire - Note Cards - 992309
Prima - Wild + Fire - Clear Stamps - 992323
Prima - Wild + Fire - Chipboard and More
Prima - Wild + Fire - Wander - 594664
Prima - Heavy Gesso - 961442
Prima - Modeling Paste - 961411
Prima - Mica Powder - Cold Pink - 962869
Pima - Royal Menagerie - Stencil -582975

BoBunny - Glitter Paste - Blush
Scrapiniec - Monograce Circles
Scrapiniec - Leaves - 4251
Tim Holtz - Stencil - Dot Fade - THS006
13@rts - Stencil - Shapes Art
Feathers





1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage feeling of it. Gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining the Berry71Blue February Challenge

    ReplyDelete