Monday, March 6, 2017

Smile, Life is Beautiful!


Hello Paper friends!
Sharing my latest today. A layout I made for the More than Words & Mixed Media Challenges. 
I cannot believe the little girl on the photo will be 22 in just 10 more days. How time flies.




For my background work I used stamps, embossing powder, stencils, pastes and crackle pastes. It's quite the assortment of products. 


I cut the chipboard in pieces and stuck it to the paper. After that I splattered with the Color Blooms and Splash-inks. I put down the cheesecloth that I had already colored earlier. On top of that the red Jute string. I wanted that to randomly pop out from behind the picture and flower arrangement. 



The flowers are from several collections. If you've checked on my worked before you know that I love love love flowers. Dressing the arrangements up with some other little things and we're almost done. Of course we needed some butterflies too, some crystals, micro-beads and final splatters.


Thank you so much for checking my blog! I hope you liked my work. 
Have a wonderful day!

List with used items:
Prima - Rose Quartz - 12x12 Collection - 592950
Prima - Stencil - Checker - 960179
Prima - Stencil - 575908
Prima - Heavy Gesso - 961442
Prima - Texture Paste - Clear Crackle - 961541
Prima - Christine Adolph - Cling Stamps - Flora Bella #1 - 971595
Prima - Wild + Free - Clear Stamp - 992323
Prima - Epiphany - Clear Stamp - 575830
Prima - Clear Stamp - Cartographer - 990107
Prima - Trim - Jute - Watermelon - 576868
Prima - Color Bloom - Chrome - 582562
Prima - Color Bloom - Pearl White - 573751
Prima - Salvage District - Restored - 586379
Prima - Salvage District - Marble Court - 586478
Prima - Rose Quartz - Persian Marblelite - 595081
Prima - Love Clippings - U are my World - 594473
Prima - Butterflies - 580384
Prima - Sweet Peppermint - Druzy Stones - 991807
Prima - RossiBelle - SIIC - 587345
Prima - Micro Beads - Silver - 962562


Creative Embellishments - Diamond Panel
Cheesecloth
White Embossing Powder
Stazon - Black
13@rts - Glass Microspheres
13@rts - Splash Inks - Pink & Silver





10 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful as always! Thank you for joining the fun at More than words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally gorgeous! I love your photo and the textural elements are amazing! It's so great you could join us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Lydia, this is so beautiful!! I'm a new fan of yours!! This is so perfect!!! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is exquisite! I sooooooo love it...perfect and absolute fav for me!Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how truly beautiful she was, and I'm sure, still is! Your page turned out gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love the composition and your background! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty page Lydia,i love the composition.Thank you for joining us at "More than words" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete