Friday, June 30, 2017

Enjoy the little things! - 7Dots Challenge for Jun-Jul


Hello my wonderful paper friends! 
Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
The page I'm sharing today is for the wonderful 7Dots Challenge this month. 




Boy there is just no starting my day of without my cup of tea. Wherever I go I bring my own teabags just to make sure that I have the right ones. Scrapbook retreats, short vacations, Yes, they will be in my suitcase. As the title says on the layout, it's the little things. 
When we visited Epcot - Disney World they had a whole Twinings store. Of course I had to add to my collection. 


For the layout I used the gorgeous new 7Dots Studios - Dreamscapes collection. A total treat to be working with it. Below you'll find the complete list of all the products I used for this project.



7Dots Studios
Dreamscapes - Narwal
Dreamscapes - Wordstickers
Dreamscapes - Die-Cut Elements
Dreamscapes - Triangles Stencil
Dreamscapes - Chipboard
Cold Country - Stamps
Prima
Clear Crackle - 961541
Clear Gesso - 964726
Acrylic Paint - Metallique Steampunk - 963064
Acrylic Paint - Metallique Rusty Red - 963156
Antique Brilliance - Red Amber - 964313
Metallique Wax - White Gold - 964016
Art Stones - 963705
Mini Art Stones - 963712
Love Clippings - Destiny - 594358
Wid+Free - Lost Sienna - 594688
Timeless Memories - Retrospect - 580872
Del mar - Quarter - 577575
Color Bloom - Tea Stain - 573839
Other
49 and Market - Going in Circles stamp
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Autumn Mample Crimson
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide - Broken China
Time Holtz - Distress Oxide - Walnut
Rope
Cheesecloth


Thank you for taking a look!
Have a fabulous day!

Lydia


11 comments:

  1. Amazing creation I'm in love thanks for playins at 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to have a big collection of tea! Very interesting and great project! Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation Love The composition ❤️ Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Lydia! I love the colors you've chosen and all the pretty little details! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Absolutely love the triangle details everywhere! Tea is one of my favs too! Thank you for joining 7 Dots studio challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!! I too am a big tea fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing layout! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful layout!
    Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous !! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fresh color palette, great layout! Thank you for taking part and using 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tea is always a good addition to any daily routine. pretty page Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete