Friday, July 21, 2017

Cuts2Luv - Life is Beautiful!


Hello my wonderful friends. 
I'm sharing with you today a layout I made for the Cuts2Luv challenge.
I'm still having lots of fun using all the great pictures I took during our Disney World vacation in May. This picture was just great for this months challenge. It has the water in it. I walked a little bit further on our last night to shoot our hotel from across the lake.



A couple of close-ups!



The products I used are from:
 Stamperia
Kaisercraft
Prima Marketing (lots of it)
Creative Embellishments
7Dots Studios

and of course 
Cuts2Luv

Thank you so much for having a look! 
Have a great day!

Lydia


6 comments:

  1. oh wow!!!! That layout!!!! I love it! Thank you for playing with us at Cuts2luv challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is a real stunner I love it to pieces! Thank you for playing with us at Cuts2luv Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre creation it's absolutely stunning, love all of the details! THanks for your partipation and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my oh my... I just want to be at that place on your picture. Fabulous layout. Thanks for joining our Cuts2luv challenge & good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love so much your layout!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for playing with us at cuts2luv challenge

    ReplyDelete